Friday, October 17, 2008

Headlines

Now Ringo wants fans' help
Stuff.co.nz - New Zealand
The former Beatles drummer has issued an appeal on his website asking the public to select the best photograph taken from the audience during his recent ...

What is the best song with the silliest lyric?
guardian.co.uk - UK
The Beatles: walruses on acid. Photograph: AP I was listening to Donna Summer's disco version of Macarthur Park the other night - a song that I must have ...

Beatles watches due to roll out in 09
Licensing.biz - Hertford,England,UK
One of the largest watch companies in the UK, Zeon has been licensed by Caroline Mickler Ltd, the firm in charge of implementing the Beatles brand licensing ...

The Fab 4 join Cirque du Soleil in 'All Together Now'
Poughkeepsie Journal - Poughkeepsie,NY,USA
By John W. Barry • Poughkeepsie Journal • October 17, 2008 Maintaining a lasting legacy launched in Liverpool, The Beatles have joined forces with Cirque Du ...

E-mail highlights 5 Beatles songs that shaped, changed music in '60s
Grand Junction Sentinel - Grand Junction,CO,USA
I took longer to write on your Beatles challenge, I could never get it down to five, the least I could do was 10. So I tried to look at it from my ...

No comments: